All The Things You Probably Won't Be Told About The Incredible PUG!
If you're serious about your Pug and want the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved Pug on the block..... this might be one of the most important messages you ever read.
Sharda Baker, 8.37am
Hi my name is Sharda Baker and I'm bursting to share something with you about Pugs.
There's an amazing new e-book on the Pug to assist you in having the absolutely best experience with your Pug. Without having to spend a small fortune and without having to spend hours grooming and training.
Are you maybe thinking of buying a Pug, not sure how to go about it, what questions to ask, how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own one or more Pugs and want to make sure you care for your Pug properly? Pugs, as you probably know by now, do require special care and once you learn and understand their needs its not that hard to care for a Pug. They are worth every bit of effort of course as they will reward you a hundred fold in enjoyment and unwavering companionship.
Don't make the mistakes many owners do though and presume a Pug is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren't and that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
Maybe you just simply want to have your Pug trained a little better. A dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, "pulls" on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog can't it? And you know a Pug can easily be trained when you know how!
If some of this describes you and you would like a healthy, happy, well trained Pug that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family that doesn't end up costing you a small fortune please read on.
It's frustrating to hear about Pug owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
This Was My Experience Back Then
I remember the first puppy we bought , Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female . Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband's old leather shoes.
I didn't know then what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for her. To cut a long story short we spent over $3700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for on going allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani's diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn't have had to fork out all that money and go through that stress. I guess in a way its a bit like buying a car. If you don't know what to look for can easily end up with a car that is not really in good condition.
Our second puppy "Ellie", we bought as a puppy when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren't they? We didn't know how to tell if a puppy has been socialized well or not. Well, we got home with a dog that was real hard work for several months. Ellie was so timid, barked all the time, was very slow learning anything, took forever to be potty trained, and took a long while to take to any visitors. We leant the hard way again! But wow how things have changed now!
Our last few dogs have been almost perfect. OK they have been to the vet several times for their shots but we've had no major expenses in the last 6 years. We did our homework this time and had spent much of our spare time over the years finding out everything we could about our dogs. It honestly has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
So Then I Decided
To write a book about dogs and share my experiences. My first dog book was on the Bichon Frise. It became quite popular on the internet and made me realize there are many other dog owners who have the same questions as me. It also gave me the confidence to leave my full time job and concentrate on my real love in life....dogs.
I now have published several successful dog e-books and I'm so excited about my latest, on the Pug.
Imagine This For A Minute.
Imagine being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for you new "little friend". You don't want to end up withanything less than a healthy perfect little Pug do you?
And when you get home with your puppy, won't it be so nice knowing exactly what you need for your puppy in those first few months rather than "guessing"? Your role in the first 4 months is absolutely vital in developing a happy healthy Pug. Why risk making the mistakes so many other owners are making and paying for!
If you already own a Pug, I'm sure you want to know the answers to the common training, caring and breeding questions owners every day are asking? Questions that if unanswered may end up costing you literally thousands of dollars and can bring so much heartache.
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique to Pugs? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that's gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.You'll be the envy of other dog owners too!
The Good News
I would love to help you have the best possible experience with your Pug. Having healthy, well trained dogs has certainly changed my life for the better! I want to help prevent you losing thousands of dollars in health related costs by buying right and just as importantly caring for your Pug in the best possibly way. The right diet, exercise and care really make all the difference. A Pug does NOT have to be expensive to look after once you know what you are doing!
It 's my wish that you become one of the many happy Pug owners who are so proud when family or friends drop in and see their Pug. Won't it feel great to have your friends and other dog owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and well groomed your Pug is? There's nothing like seeing the effect a healthy and trained Pug has on people is there!
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug"
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Pug just because "they look cute in the shop window". It needs careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and a loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. It's worth it though as you will be hopefully then blessed the with years of enjoyment! (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Potty training. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your Pug is soiling the floor there is a proven training method inside that delivers results)
- Find out all about the characteristics of the great Pug family. Everyone who first sees and touches a Pug asks the same question. "Why do they have those folds of skin?" The Pug has an amazing look and we look at this in detail.
- You will be amazed at what diet your Pug should be getting and what common food at home can kill or seriously harm a Pug! (Everything about a Pug's dietary needs is clearly explained)
- Discover why if you’re thinking of owning a Pug, you will be first attracted to its gentleness, sensitivity, playfulness and loving nature. Learn all about the temperament of the Pug and how to ensure you "pick" a Pug that has these characteristics. (not all do so be careful!)
- Learn How To Recognize a reputable Pug breeder. They should have a solid understanding of this breed and be willing and able to answer any of your questions. Learn what to look out for and what to ask!
- Breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers to the Pug will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover all about the 7 stages of puppy development. Are you worried your puppy won't listen to you sometimes? Understanding these stages will make training much much easier.
IMPORTANT - Our REVEALING Pug Newsletter Report is NOW AVAILABLE. FREE - Don't Miss Out!
Once a week or so you'll receive a free email report that covers a Pug related topic.
There is no cost or obligation.
You can unsubscribe anytime.
Just enter your email address below for your FREE subscription now and get your free bonus report.
I dislike SPAM like everyone else!. Your email address is kept 100% confidential and will never be shared with anybody.
- Discover exactly how to care for your Pug when you first get home. (Remember the first 16 weeks are the most important in the life of your dog)
- Know how to groom your Pug from day one. Many owners use the wrong products which could harm their Pug. (Once learnt properly grooming becomes much easier)
- Learn the importance of socialization of your new puppy. So many owners get in wrong in the first few months and then suffer for years. (vital detailed information provided)
- Tips for buying a Pup. Don’t be in a hurry: Learn all the important information to save you time and money.
- To give your Pug the best you can and to get the best from your Pug, you need to train him/her while they're at a very young age. (extensive proven techniques described in detail)
- Understand just why your Pug barks: Perhaps, unknowingly, you trained your Pug to bark excessively, and now he’s got into that habit. (Learn common causes and more importantly how to quickly restore the peace and quiet!)
- The most common dental problem among dogs of all breeds is peridontal disease. Pugs are no different (discover how to help prevent tooth loss)
- Understand what "Possession aggression" is. Don't make a common mistake and ignore the warning signs.
- Learn all about Pug allergies and how to best manage them. Allergies can take many forms- all the common Pug allergies are covered.
- Understand the dangers of leaving your Pug outside in the heat. This information may actually save your Pug's life!.
- Find out what to do to help your puppy after an accident at home or while out walking. Common emergencies are covered and explained.
- Discover how to overcome fear and aggression in your Pug. Important information if you have very young children!
- Understand "separation anxiety" and how to manage it best. Most often, the separation anxiety can be resolved if you know exactly what to do!
- Understand the benefits of spaying or neutering your Pug. Learn the health benefits that have been discovered.
- Learn quick and easy tips to help you clip your Pug's nails correctly and safely. Saves you money by not having to pay someone else to carry out this task!
- Discover how to set up an effective training program. Teach your dog to come, sit, stay, and more.
- Learn how to quickly and easily teach you Pug to walk on or off a leash in public. This takes the 'pain' out of going on walkies!
- Learn how to manage the Pug puppy with a tendency to nip or bite. If managed properly early on this habit can be changed.
- And that's just a fraction of what you'll find out in "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug".
Here's what a few Pugs owners had to say about my ebook.
This Debra Powers-Barron from Williams Lake, British Columbia. Canada, and I have just recently purchased your ebook on the Pug.
I am enclosing a picture of my husband, Lorne, and our new black pug, Abby. This picture was taken the night Abby came to live with us!
I am a Pug lover. Up until recently, I had two wonderful little girls, Sophie and Kio. In November of 2005, a new two year old little black Pug that we have named Abby, joined our lives. Our breeder warned us she was not house trained. That was an understatement.
We soon found out that Abby would not go potty outside, no, not even on the floor of our home. She went on pillows, the ouch, our bed. We tried to put her on a schedule, taking her outside many times a day. But she always saved her best for inside our house.
I called our breeder and told her about the problem. She didn't have any answers.
In desperation, I started searching the internet for answers and that is when I came across Sharda's ebook. And I purchased it.
Sharda advocated crate confinement and praise for our situation. So that is what we did.
When Abby was in the house with us, she was on a leash or, in the crate during times we had to cook supper or take a bath. When she tinkled outside, she was praised and hugged and kissed. Pugs so do love to please!
Well it has now been a month with no accidents. We still have Abby under total surveillance in the house, because she has not yet gotten to the point where she will tell us when she has to go.
We do not have to have her on the leash as often; we are making progress, thanks to Sharda and her knowledge about Pugs.
I would recommend Sharda's ebook to pet owners who need any kind of training information.
When I first purchased Sharda's ebook, I thought that was it, but she has continued to send me new training information as well as new training courses and links to websites full of information of interest to me.
One example is the links she sent me for nutritious home cooked pet treats. Now that is going above and beyond in my opinion!
In closing I must mention that I paid for my book with my credit card. Sharda's payment site is safe and secure. It was a seamless transaction.
I would recommend Sharda's book for anyone who has or is considering adding a Pug to their family.
British Columbia. Canada.
I just had to let you know how great your Pug ebook is. I received my pug puppy at 8weeks and was basically clueless on how to care for him.
Your book answered ALL of my concerns.
I would recommend this to anyone who has a new puppy or anyone who is expecting to get one. My dog Sparky is all I had thought he would be and more.
I feel much more comfortable now that I have the knowledge from your book and I am confident that I will have a healthy happy pug for many years to come.
Thank you so much for helping me and my family care for our new addition here in Merced, California!
To Whom It May Concern,
I recently purchased the set of Pug e-books from Ms. Baker geared to Pug owners.
The e-book and excellent free bonuses have quickly become our single source of information on our Pugs, covering everything from training to the right dog foods to choosing a vet to exercise to almost anything you will need to know to raise your Pug for yours and his happiness.
I highly recommend Sharda’s Pug e-book package to anyone searching for a single source of good, useful information on the Pug breed of dog."
Thanks so much Sharda,
Meadville, PA, USA
Thank you so much for writing the Pug ebook. It has been very helpful to me!
I have had many dogs and pride myself on having well behaved and healthy dogs. And then along came "Bella"( 4 1/2 months old Pug when I got her) and not housebroken. She was certainly different from all the others.
I wasn't getting the answers that I was looking for, even from the breeders, but am finding a lot of very good information in your book.
Hearing far too many negatives about the Pugs (eg. not trainable, not housebreakable, skin problems....etc.) I started thinking that I was going to kill this dog any minute by doing something wrong.
But after reading your ebook I relaxed and we now have the housebreaking almost foolproof and she can sit and stay and walks very well on her leash. She loves her kennel.
I would definitely recommend your ebook. It was easy to follow and you walked me through with no problems.
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Your Pug ebook is wonderful and easy to understand. The techniques of managing aggressive behavior and housebreaking were right on the money.
There has been much improvement since getting your ebook and bonuses. Thanks so much.
I didn't have a clue what questions to ask the pet shop or dog breeder before I read your book Sharda.
You gave me the knowledge to go out there and make sure I was getting a healthy well adjusted Pug I bought Sally just over 3 weeks ago and she's just perfect! Bye.
Dear Mrs Baker
I've owned Pugs for over 15 years and have pretty well read everything out there. I still learnt new things from your e-book and found the free dog grooming audio a great help.
Hi There Sharda:
Just wanted to let you know my Mom read the entire book last week. She loves it. She can't wait to choose her Pug now that she knows what to look for and the right questions to ask the breeder! They're going to look at some baby Pugs tomorrow. Thanks again.
"But what about all these other questions?"
You'll also get the answers to these and many more "in your face" questions:.
- "I have always wondered about the folds of skin. How often should I clean them?"
- "What papers should I be given when I buy a Pug?"
- "I had a friend with a lovely Pug. She told me they can have knee problems. Is this true?"
- "My son is 5 years old. Is he too young to care for a Pug?"
- "My Pug "pees" at every tree when we are out walking, how can I teach him to stop it?"
- "Should I use a crate to train my Pug? How do I go about it?"
- "What papers should I be given when I buy a Pug?"
So, how much better would you feel knowing all the answers to these questions and more? Wouldn't you have a much better chance of owning a Pug that was well behaved , healthy and a integral part of your family.
That's why you should own this book today (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!). Don't you owe it to yourself, your family, and your dog?
What's a resource like this worth?
To have someone do all this research for you would normally cost you around $650 and take several months of research. This ebook package isn't some half baked collection of bits and pieces thrown together.
Everything is well researched, tested and clearly explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out in great detail.
There are other resources out there retailing for up to $49.00
Which is why this is such a genuine great investment at only $27.77
That's right, a fraction of what it's really worth and what it cost me to research. Why would I make it so affordable? Simply because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.
This package is an electronic book, audio and ebooklets that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. Which means you can be reading it and discovering all these amazing secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now. I think it's incredible and of course wouldn't have been possible not so many years ago.
No matter what however, I hope you are starting to realize it's a genuine bargain for you. And yes, I plan on raising the price from $27.77 to $47.77 very soon. Once I get a few more testimonials from satisfied customers, the price will increase. So you'll want to be quick if you want to save some bucks.
And don't worry, if for any reason you're not happy with the content, you have a complete 100% guarantee to protect your investment.
That's about as fair as it gets, don't you agree?
But I tell you what I'll also do to make this the best investment you ever make. I'm going to throw in some free bonuses which will help you even more..
So, if you invest in a copy of "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug" right now, here's what I'll also include for you.
***FOR A LIMITED TIME***
VALUED AT $31.30!
FREE BONUS # 1 Walking Your Pug On A Leash
There's nothing worse than taking your Pug for a walk and been constantly "pulled along". Learn some easy to apply techniques to make walking your Pug more pleasurable. The e-booklet is a invaluable addition for any Pug owner. (RETAIL VALUE $ 9.77)
FREE BONUS # 2 How To Change Your Pug's Temperament For The Better
What usually attracts the pet owner to a Pug is his/her appearance. Most buyers don't think about their Pug's temperament before its too late. This e-booklet offers vital information for Pug owners. (RETAIL PRICE $9.77)
FREE BONUS # 3 Teach Your Pug 13 Easy Tricks
Learn how to quickly and easily teach your Pug 13 fun trucks. You and your Pug want to while away the idle hours together? Then, what better way can there be than to get together and teach him some tricks? (RETAIL PRICE $11.77)
They're each worth every cent of their stated value. But hey, they're yours FREE. Congratulations!
But I don't know how long I'll keep these bonuses up there. It's part of a marketing test I'm doing. If my sales keep on going as well as they are now I will soon remove the bonuses.. So if you want them, get in quick.
Truly wishing you great success with your Pug.
P.S.The Introductory low price of only $27.77 is a part of a market test I'm conducting. Once I've completed my market test, I know I'll be forced to put up the price to cover advertising costs. So if you're at all interested, you should buy right now.
P.P.S. Don't forget, you're getting a 129 page Pug e-book (that's over 56,000 words) for $27.77, plus 3 FREE bonuses valued at $31.90. This is all available right now for a limited time! So if that's what you want to do, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
P.P.P.S. You also have 60 days to review the e-book and bonuses and discover for yourself the value and benefits these books can provide to you.. You can easily get a refund at anytime during those 60 days and you even get to keep the e-book and FREE bonuses. You take absolutely no risk.
P.P.P.P.S SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER.
For the NEXT
30 26 CUSTOMERS, I am including for FREE, the acclaimed 'Lost Dog Secrets' ebook PLUS 3 other Bonus resources for your Pug valued at $31.30. That's over $59.07 of FREE BONUSES just for trying my fully revised Pug ebook package. See top of page for more details.
Thank you for visiting us.